Terms & Conditions
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you confirm that you have read, understood and agree that:
'you' refers to the attendee(s) - unless otherwise stated.
'solely' meaning only you, no one or anything else.
'event organizers' referring to anyone and everyone who are contributing or providing a product or service involved in the production of this event. (Including but not exclusive to the venue suppliers, equipment providers, the production team and Fendley’s Events Management Ltd.)
'guidelines' refers to the current government guidelines at the time of the event.
By attending this event you understand and agree that:
1. You are responsible for yourself and your belongings, and anything that happens to you or your belongings is solely your responsibility.
2. The event organisers hold no liability to anything that happens to you or your possessions.
3. Any individuals consuming alcohol do so solely at their own risk and understanding that the event organisers are not liable or responsible for any repercussions, effects, side effects and/or consequences of such activities.
4. No drugs and/or illegal substances are allowed on site and if any are found then they will be confiscated and they will not be returned to you.
5. Any individuals who attend the event under the influence of drugs and/or illegal substances or consume drugs and/or illegal substances during the event do so solely at their own risk and understanding that the event organisers are not liable or responsible to any repercussions, effects, side effects and/or consequences of such activities.
6. The event organisers hold no responsibility or liability to any effects that the equipment has on you, your health and/or your possessions.
7. That you are solely responsible for your health during the night and the event organisers hold no responsibility or liability to your health and/or well being.
8. The security can search your bag and clothing at any point throughout the event. (Including before the event, during the event and after the event has ended)
9. The security team reserve the right to confiscate any banned items. These items will not be returned to you. (Items include but not exclusive to drugs, illegal substances, weapons, glass and bottles)
10. You are solely responsible for your actions and behaviour at the event.
11. That you will comply fully with any area restrictions and stay in the event area.
12. You agree to cooperate fully and be respectful with the security team and other event organisers.
13. Event organisers and the security team reserve the right to remove you off-site or deny you entry, and that there is no re-entry if removed.
14. Images and videos will be taken by us and by members of the public, by attending you to consent to the taking, storing and use of these images and videos for commercial and advertising use.
15. We do not hold parental/guardianship over any guests who attend.
16. If a cloakroom is available at the event Fendley's Events Management Limited hold no liability for the items, their storage or the security of items stored in the cloakroom
17. You are solely responsible for abiding by the social distancing guidelines, as laid out by the government.
18. Fendley's Events Management Limited hold no responsibility for your safety and protection from COVID-19. You are solely responsible for ensuring you follow all the guidelines and take all necessary protection from COVID-19.
19. You agree that by attending you are not showing symptoms for COVID-19 and have not been told to isolate or stay at home by the government or government partners including the NHS and Track & Trace.
20. You agree that if you do not follow guidelines and protective measure in place that your ticket becomes invalid and that you are no longer able to attend the event.
21. Any competitions or promotions ran are subject to these terms and conditions.
22. You should not attend any of our events if you suffer from a medical condition that may be affected by attending the event. And you are solely responsible for making this decision and you are responsible if the event does affect your health.
23. You (the bill payer) understand that there are no refunds available under any circumstances for the tickets purchased.
24. All data give is kept under our private policy and by attending and purchasing a ticket you agree to us keeping your data under our private policy.